Behaviour-based safety (BBS) is an efficient approach to avoid occupational injuries, and its effect on work culture is spreading worldwide. Sustainability has become the trademark of H&S in the industrial world today, and the most companies are now scrutinising vendors and providers as never before.
The potential internal impact and external credibility of a behaviour-based safety system contribute considerably to sustainability policies.
- Help determine behaviour and recognise the purpose and scope of a BBS program
- Distinguish between the supervisor and the employee roles and responsibilities.
- Determine factors that cause incidents
- Find out the best ways to establish a stronger safety culture in their organisation.
- Identify the influences on Behaviour.
- Determine how to observe Behaviour effectively.
- Determine Behaviour support principles.
- Specify ways to encourage workers and address the human factor.
- Recognize the importance of mindset and how it impacts safety on the job.
- Unique features
- Case Studies
- Group Exercise
- Historical Data
- Interactive Sessions
Who should register for this course?
- Health & Safety Personnel
- Plant/Operations Personnel
- Engineering Personnel
- Regulatory Compliance Staff
- HR Personnel
This is one-day training.