What is a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP)®?
- Is an indication of professional growth
- Enhances professional credibility,
- Provides evidence of professional commitment,
- Enhances employability and mobility, and
- Increases earning potential
Minimum Eligibility Requirements are:
- A one year college/university certificate/diploma in OHS OR a two-year college/ university non-OHS certificate/diploma. Applicants who completed formal education above the minimum requirement (e.g. undergraduate degree or college diploma in any discipline) meet the formal education requirements for certification.
- If your formal education was completed outside of Canada, you must have your transcripts evaluated by a recognized foreign credential assessment agency.
- Current full-time employment in a position with OHS responsibilities comprising greater than 50% (minimum of 900 hours per calendar year)
- At least three continuous years of OHS experience immediately prior to making application
PQR Charges: Call +91 7738906655
- Review of your Academic Qualifications / Professional Experience and Professional Qualification
- Steps to follow for application process
- Application to CRSP
Benefits of Certification
Becoming a CRSP will help you stand out. The value employers place on certification is reflected in the often increased salary, internal recognition or promotion that is achieved by those possessing a certification. Whether looking for an internal promotion or seeking a new opportunity, the CRSP leads to increased opportunities for employment, and recognition by employers.
Achieving the CRSP certification demonstrates you have the knowledge required for professional OHS practice, you have in-depth knowledge of health and safety principles and practices and you use this knowledge to develop systems in the workplace in order to achieve optimum control over hazards detrimental to people, equipment, material and the environment.
Return on your investment
Obtaining the preeminent certification in your field leads to increased self-esteem and personal satisfaction. Certificants frequently report that obtaining the CRSP leads to an enhanced feeling of personal accomplishment and provides personal satisfaction.
Expand your opportunities
The CRSP certification gives you a global advantage. The CRSP is the only Canadian certification recognized through Memoranda of Understanding (MOU) with the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) in the United States and the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) in the United Kingdom.
A CRSP is an individual who has:
- Proven Expertise;
- Committed to Continual Learning;
- Complied with a Code of Conduct.
A CRSP has in-depth knowledge of health and safety principles and prac-tices and uses this knowledge to develop systems in the workplace in order to achieve optimum control over hazards detrimental to people, equipment, material and the envi-ronment.
A CRSP is committed to the principles of loss control, accident prevention and environmental protection.
A CRSP is committed to managing an organization’s health and safety issues and concerns according to the Rules of Professional Conduct (Code of Ethics).
The Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP)® is the mark of an OHS professional and a nationally recognized level of achievement within the OHS field.