What is a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP)®?
The Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) is considered a benchmark in the Occupational Health and Safety sector and the designation of choice. When it comes to your career, you have many options and choices you may choose as a safety professional. Only you can decide to pursue a certification. Seeking the CRSP®/PSAC® designation will set you apart from others in your field and will have a measurable impact on your career. CRSPs/PSACs receive the best opportunities for career advancement and are sought for their expertise.
Achieving the CRSP®/PSAC® designation:
- Is an indication of professional growth
- Enhances professional credibility
- Provides evidence of professional commitment
- Enhances employability and mobility, and
- Increases earning potential
Minimum Eligibility Requirements are:
- A one-year college/university certificate/diploma in OHS OR a two-year college/ university non-OHS certificate/diploma.
- A one-year college/university certificate/diploma/ university non-OHS certificate/diploma in OHS OR a two-year college.
- To meet the legal education requirements for certification applicants need to have completed formal education. A recognised foreign credential company must evaluate all transcripts which have completed their qualification outside Canada.
All eligibility criteria must be met before you make an application. Students need to enrol for a Pre – Qualifications Review to get their qualification assessed for further process. Upon PQR (Pre-Qualification review) students can proceed with their application process to BCRSP Board
Corporate Safety Solutions is the only company outside Canada to be approved as a CRSP study centre
PQR CHARGES: CALL +91 7738906655
PQR charges include the following:
- Review of your Academic Qualifications / Professional Experience and Professional Qualification
- Steps to follow for application process
- Application to CRSP and more
Expand your opportunities
The CRSP certification gives you a global advantage. The CRSP is the only Canadian certification recognised through Memoranda of Understanding (MOU) with BCSP in the United States and the IOSH in the United Kingdom.
A CRSP is an individual who has:
- Proven Expertise;
- Committed to Continual Learning;
- Compiled with a Code of Conduct.
The Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP)® is the mark of an OHS professional and a nationally recognised level of achievement within the OHS field.