Scope of the program
- Briefing meeting with the floor wardens.
- Designation of roles and responsibilities.
- Dividing the floor wardens into various teams.
- Raising of the alarm
- The actual evacuation of employees.
- Safe assembly point talk by the trainer.
- Fire fighting, first aid skills and rescue demonstration by Floor wardens.
- Post drill briefing and identification of short falls.
- Suggestion of rectification Methods.
- Report submission.
All the employees or the section employees where drill is conducted.
- Training hall with seating arrangements.
- LCD projector and mike system.
- Platform and powerful mike system at safe assembly point.
- In house ambulance or emergency vehicle.
- Placards for identification of departments at the safe assembly point.