IOSH Managing Safely course is the UK accredited certification. The IOSH Managing Safely helps employees learn the fundamental elements of Health & Safety. As one of the pioneers of IOSH Managing Safely in India, Corporate Safety Solutions Pvt Ltd has established a partnership with the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health since 2008. We have successfully run the IOSH Managing Safely training in over 15 states in India.
Where can I study the IOSH Managing Safely Course?
Over ten thousand students have successfully passed their IOSH Managing Safely with us and achieved on of the highest passing rates in comparison to other health and safety providers. Over the years we have continuously hit milestones after milestones. Our training are highly effective with our unique training methods, which is a mixture of both classroom and practical learning. We try imparting both academic and intellectuals skills in every delegate and try to expand their capabilities and make them industry ready.
The IOSH Managing Safely is a qualification is a basic risk management qualification that provides useful thinking and decision making skills for effective health and safety management. Its is specially designed for managers, supervisors and team leaders in all sectors.
- Designed for supervisors and managers in any industry and worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to manage safely
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your companies requirements
- Active and efficient learning – health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme
IOSH Managing Safely consists of two papers – Theory and Practical. The practical paper helps delegates to prepare themselves for the real impact of health and safety at workplace
IOSH Managing Safely contents
- Introducing managing safely
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance.
What is included in the price?
- All course study material
- Certificate fees
- Registration fees
- Classroom lessons
More Information: Click Here