NEBOSH International General Certificate – Resit (GC 2)
The NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety is recognised globally and provides you with a broad understanding of the critical issues in health and safety. The NEBOSH IGC is the most popular and beneficial for employees at all levels throughout the world. It gives them the skills and stands to fulfill their health and safety responsibilities in any country. It is also suitable for those starting their career in health and safety and provides a robust platform for progression onto the NEBOSH International Diploma.
The NEBOSH IGC course is divided into three main modules,
- Management of international health and safety (IGC1)
- Control of international workplace hazards (GC2)
- International health and safety practical application (GC3)
- Element 1: Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 2: Transport Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 3: Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 4: Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 5: Electrical Safety
- Element 6: Fire Safety
- Element 7: Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 8: Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Risk Control
The passing marks for GC2 is 45% . NEBOSH does not have a total score to pass the exam, which means you have to pass each module independently.
The exam sitting option is offered to those students who have attempted your NEBOSH IGC – IGC2 exams with CSS or with a different course provider or self-studied and wish to sit for the exams only.
If you have taken the course with CSS and not passed in a unit, please contact us for a discounted price.
The exam dates for NEBOSH (IGC 2) are listed below. After we receive your booking and online payment our administration team will send you all the info you would require such as venue details and location map, start times etc. by e-mail.
07 March 2018
06 June 2018
05 Sep 2018
05 Dec 2018
Download the latest NEBOSH General Certificate syllabus form HERE
More Information: Click Here