This product does not include Examination Fees
The IGC is invaluable for managers, supervisors and others from a wide range of organisations who need a broad understanding of health and safety issues and the ability to manage risks effectively, in accordance with International standards.
CSS offers learners the opportunity to undertake the entire IGC course of study online, utilising a wide range of exciting and interactive learning methods that include video tutoring, webinars, exercises, simulations and course notes. Also included are regular self-assessments and examination practice questions and two detailed student briefings that aim to ensure that the learner is fully prepared for formal written examinations and practical assessment that lead to the Certificate.
Our team have a wealth of knowledge about how to design online courses that are enjoyable, easy to use and, most importantly, effective in enabling the learner to pass the examinations and assessments necessary to achieve their academic goals.
The NEBOSH General Certificate syllabus.
Unit IGC1: Management of International Health & Safety
- Element 1: Foundations in Health and Safety
- Element 2: Health and Safety Management Systems – Plan
- Element 3: Health and Safety Management Systems – Do
- Element 4: Health and Safety Management Systems – Check
- Element 5: Health and Safety Management Systems – Act
Unit GC2: Control of workplace hazards
- Element 1: Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 2: Transport Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 3: Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 4: Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 5: Electrical Safety
- Element 6: Fire Safety
- Element 7: Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 8: Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Risk Control
Unit GC3: Health and Safety – Practical Application
The practical assessment associated with the NEBOSH International General Certificate is designed to be a simple activity that assesses your ability to apply what you have learned in the course to a real-world worksite.
Around 80 hours of online study and approximately 50 hours of private study and background reading.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON EXAM FEES PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK- NEBOSH IGC
To book your place contact:
Tel. 99 30 33 9998