Are you a safety practitioner with over four years of experience, then you may be eligible for the CRSP® designation?
Many employers request experience and evidence of professional status CRSP is a designation that provides both. This title is awarded to those individuals who have accomplished a professional level of competence in accident prevention.
Corporate Safety Solutions CRSP Exam Preparation workshop is an essential tool to help you in achieving your CRSP designation.
The passing percentage for a CRSP exam is usually between 40-60%. The low pass rate for students writing this exam is because students are unable to understand all aspects involved in a CRSP examination. Most students learn in a disorganised manner, which leaves them baffled before the exams.
Our CRSP training is specifically designed to enable you to prepare your own learning program. Also, the training keeps you focused on the crucial aspects of the examination.
We advise that you opt for our training program at least 60-90 days prior to your examination. Our CRSP training also includes the online exam format which is close to the actual CRSP online exam. These exams are inclusive of a wide collection of multiple-choice exam questions.
Our online workshop offers you the best solution since it covers the competencies to help you pass your exams.
- Current Employment – This includes over 900 hours/ year projects in occupational health and safety
- Educational Qualifications – Candidates must complete college or university education in health and safety
- Work Experience – Candidates should have at least four years of continuous work experience in the field of occupational health and safety
- A comprehensive review of all nine domains for the CRSP exams are listed below. This includes reviewing all technical material related to competencies of each domain
- Applied Safety Fundamentals
- Fire Prevention and Protection
- Health and Wellness
- Law and Ethics
- Management Systems
- Occupational Hygiene
- Risk Management
- Online exams to practice are offered in each domain to help the potential students to prepare and successful complete the exams.
- You must keep plenty of time to prepare and study for the exams. Also, give yourself enough time to come up with a study plan. You would likely want to be a Canadian Registered Safety Professional for the rest of your career. So, it is necessary to take the time to do it right.
- Do not give up if you are not successful the first time. There are several reasons for being unsuccessful. Sometimes, a student may not be able to study well for the exam due to work or family pressures.
- Make flashcards to memorise your work better. Write the question on one side of the flashcard and the answer on the opposite side. This has helped many students in their CRSP exam preparation.
Stages involved in attaining your CRSP qualification
- Application – Delegates must complete the form for designation of Canadian Registered Safety Professional
- Evaluation – The BCRSP Board checks the application
- Interview – The qualified person is then called for an interview
- Examination – The student has to sit for an examination on the nine domains
- Approval – Once the applicant gets the passing score, a notification is sent to him or her
- Confirmation – Finally, the applicant gets the CRSP designation and registration number
Expanding your opportunities
The CRSP certification gives you a global advantage. Also, the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) recognises CRSP as the only Canadian certification in India. In addition, the other Canadian certifications include BCSP in the United States and IOSH in the United Kingdom.
- Proven Expertise
- Committed to Continual Learning
- Compiled with a Code of Conduct
The Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP)® is the standard of an OHS professional. The Occupational Health and Safety field considers this as a nationally recognised level of achievement.