Express Entry – Permanent Residency (PR) in Canada for Safety Professionals
Candidates with suitable training and experience may apply as an Inspector in Public and Environmental Health and Occupational Health and Safety to work and live in Canada on an expedited basis for instant full-time employment in Canada under the Express Entry – Permanent Residency (PR).
Our fast track work programs offer certified applicants and their families with immediate temporary entry to Canada based on a government-approved offer for full-time employment commensurate with their certifications.
Certified candidates will get work permits for immediate entry to Canada along with their family dependents. After that certified applicants and their family members might likewise make an application for permanent residence in Canada.
Remuneration packages in Canada usually exceed CAD $88,000.
Requirements for Qualification
- A bachelor’s degree or college diploma in a discipline such as environmental studies, food science, chemistry or health and safety
- With a min of 5+ years of relevant experience.
- An overall IELTS band score of 6+
- A clear police record during the last five years
- OHS officers may require certification with the Association for Canadian Registered Safety Professionals (CRSP).
In addition to meeting the minimum requirements in Part A, you must have experience carrying out the majority of the following duties:
- Inspect the sanitary conditions of hotels, restaurants, hospitals, schools and other institutions or public facilities
- To identify the source of information conduct monitoring programs and surveys of the natural environment
- Measure physical, biological and chemical workplace hazards; collect samples of water for analysis and conduct audits in environmental and safety.
- Investigate accidents at the workplace, complaints related to health and safety, hazardous chemicals spills, disease outbreak or poisoning.
- Inspecting workplace to make sure material, equipment, and processes in production do not present a health or safety hazards to employees and the general public.
- Develop health and safety programs and strategies, implement and evaluate them.
- Enforcement procedures to fine or to close an establishment violating municipal, provincial or federal regulations.
- Delivering training programs and consultation to employees and the public concerning issues on public health, workplace safety and environmental protection
Candidates who meet the above basic requirements and who are currently performing the bulk of the above-described jobs may be eligible for our Fast Track Work Program under this section.