IOSH Managing Safely
IOSH Managing Safely course is a UK accredited certification. The IOSH MS course helps employees learn the fundamental elements of Health & Safety.
Corporate Safety Solutions Pvt Ltd has been in partnership with the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health since 2008. Our company is one of the pioneers of IOSH course in Mumbai. We have successfully run the IOSH Managing Safely training in over 15 states in India.
Where can I study the IOSH Managing Safely Course?
Over 10,000 students have successfully passed their IOSH Managing Safely course with us. In addition, we have also achieved one of the highest passing rates in comparison to other health and safety providers. Over the years we have continuously hit milestones after milestones. Our training is highly effective with our unique training methods, which is a mixture of both classroom and practical learning. We try to impart both academic as well as intellectual skills in every delegate. Simultaneously, we try to expand their capabilities and make them industry ready.
The IOSH Managing Safely is a risk management qualification that provides decision making skills for effective health and safety management. It is specially designed for managers, supervisors and team leaders in all sectors.
- Designed for supervisors and managers in any industry worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to manage safely
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your companies requirements
- Active and efficient learning – health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme
IOSH MS course consists of two papers – Theory and Practical. The practical paper helps delegates to prepare themselves for the real impact of health and safety at the workplace.
- It is an online course (consisting of 16 to 24 hours) or a 4-day in-company classroom program for workers
- Evaluation is in the form of a multiple choice test and a workplace assignment
- On successful completion, you will have an internationally recognised IOSH certificate
IOSH Managing Safely Course Contents
- Introducing managing safely
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance.
What Is Included In The Price?
- All course study material
- Certificate fees
- Registration fees
- Classroom lessons
There is a 45-minute multiple choice examination at the end of the course and a health and safety risk assessment project. There is a time period of two weeks to complete the assignment in order to pass. Once the assessment has been completed successfully, you will get an IOSH approved certificate. IOSH Managing Safely has become a popular health and safety certificate in countries across India. With a rise in IOSH members, IOSH MS has become the most significant international organisation for health and safety practitioners. In addition, there are no entry requirements for taking the IOSH course in Mumbai.