CQI-IRCA ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor training course
Introduction to ISO 45001:2018
ISO 45001 applies to all organisations, regardless of the size, industry or nature of the business. It is created to be integrated into an organisation’s existing management processes. Furthermore, it follows the same high-level structure as other ISO management standards like ISO 9001 (quality management) and ISO 14001 (environmental management).
ISO 45001 is the very first worldwide Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. The ISO 45001 Lead Auditor course allows you to establish the needed competence to perform an Occupational Health and Safety Management System audit by using globally recognised audit methods, principles and concepts. Furthermore, throughout the ISO 45001 Lead Auditor training course, you will gain the knowledge and abilities to prepare and carry out external and internal audits.
Based on effective workouts, you will have the ability to master the audit strategies and eventually end up being qualified to manage an audit program, audit group, interaction with consumers and dispute resolution.
Who should attend this course?
- Chief Executives and directors liable for maintaining conformance with OH&S MS requirements
- Technical professionals looking for an Occupational Health And Safety Management System audit
- Auditors and representatives looking to perform and lead the Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) accreditation audits
- Specialists, safety inspectors or managers looking to master an Occupational Health and Safety Management System audit procedure
- Expert consultants in Occupational Health and Safety Management
What are the benefits?
ISO 45001 allows organisations to put in place an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system. This, in turn, will assist them in managing their OH&S risks and thereby improving their OH&S performance by developing and implementing effective objectives and policies.
Key benefits from the use of the standard are as follows:
- Enhanced reputation
- A decrease in workplace incidents
- Reduced cost of insurance premiums
- Reduced staff turnover and absenteeism, thereby leading to increased productivity
- Creation of a health and safety culture, whereby workers are encouraged to play an active role in their own OH&S
- Improved staff morale
- Ability to meet regulatory and legal requirements
- Reinforced leadership commitment to proactively improve OH&S performance
The standard requires the company’s top management to promote consultation with, as well as participation from workers and their representatives, as these are critical factors in OHS Management.
Consultation indicates a two-way communication – dialogue and exchanges – and includes the timely provision of the information that workers as well as their representatives need before the organisation can take a decision.
The OHS management system depends on employee participation, which enables employees to contribute to decision making regarding OH&S performance and give feedback on proposed changes.
The organisation must encourage employees at all levels to report hazardous situations so that preventive measures may be put in place and necessary corrective action is taken. Also, workers must be able to communicate and suggest areas of improvement without the fear of dismissal, disciplinary action or related reprisals.
- ISO 45000 standards series
- Auditing Process Approach along with the PDCA Cycle
- ISO 45001:2018 Standard requirements
- Auditing OH&S Management Systems Documentation
- Checklists, Non-conformance reports
- Auditing Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- ISO 19011 Standard requirements
- Audit Planning- Audit Plan
- Audit Reporting
- Final Team Meeting/Follow up
- Verification/Audit Records
- Exercises, Case Studies etc.
- Accreditation/Certification and Auditor Registration
- Course Examination
- Learn how to interpret the prerequisites of ISO 45001 in the context of an OH&S MS audit
- Understand the working of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) based upon ISO 45001
- Acknowledge the connection between ISO 45001 and regulative structures and other standards
- Comprehend the auditor’s function in planning, leading and following-up on a management system audit under ISO 19011
- This training is concerning both theories as well as most exceptional practices utilised in OH&S MS audits
- Lectures are explained with useful examples
- Practical exercises include examples and also research discussions
- Practice tests resemble the Certification Exam
Offering better value for money, this course can be designed to match your specific requirements closely.
Delegates who complete the course, including the examination, will be awarded an CQI-IRCA registered certificate.
Corporate Safety Solutions PVT. LTD.is the marketing sub-contractor of BSCIC Certifications Pvt. Ltd. providing CQI- IRCA approved Lead Auditor courses. BSCIC is an approved training partner of CQI-IRCA.