CQI-IRCA ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor training course
Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
ISO 9001:2015 will help you gain a comprehensive understanding of the quality management systems to enhance your organisation’s performance. This can be achieved by improving its systems and processes. Experienced and practising auditors, as well as practitioners, present our courses. Furthermore, participants will also learn the techniques and skills of auditing. They will also learn how to effectively communicate the various findings of the audit to the organisation.
ISO 9001:2015 defines requirements for a quality management system when an organisation:
- wants to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products as well as services that meet customer and applicable regulatory and statutory requirements, and
- aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the useful application of the system, including methods for improvement, the assurance of conformity to customers as well as applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
All the provisions of ISO 9001:2015 are generic and are intended to apply to any organisation, regardless of its size or type, or the products and services it provides.
This challenging, intensive and highly interactive CQI-IRCA registered training program is for those individuals who require a comprehensive and in-depth understanding of the range of auditing protocols and techniques associated with the Lead Auditor role.
Who should attend this course?
The ISO 9001:2015 QMS course meets the training requirements for those who want to register with the CQI-IRCA’s auditor registration scheme. Also, it is essential for any serious quality practitioner, especially those with a responsibility to design, implement and manage an audit programme for supplier audits, internal audits as well as other external audits from customers or various certification bodies. Other delegates who have found this course useful in the past have been internal quality auditors who are trying to enhance their quality auditing skills and knowledge, and those looking to attain formal recognition for the experience and skills that they possess.
Those attending this course are expected to know the following:
- Quality management principles and concepts
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- Quality management terms and definitions and the 7 Quality Management Principles
- The process approach that is used in quality management
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- Process-Based Quality Management Systems
- The structure, content and requirements of ISO 9001
This knowledge can be gained in many ways:
- Reading or self-study
- Existing knowledge as well as previous experience
- Attending an CQI-IRCA ISO 9001 Foundation course – or an equivalent
If you’d like to attend our CQI-IRCA registered ISO 9001:2015 Foundation course, feel free to contact us. We offer discounted rates to help you prepare for this Lead Auditor course.
What are the benefits?
The ISO 9001:2015 QMS course is designed not only to help people perform value-adding quality audits but also to develop delegates’ broader understanding of quality management systems’ design and implementation. In particular, it will help individuals get to grips with those issues of ever-increasing importance, such as risk-based thinking, understanding how external and internal issues are managed by a capable management system, customer satisfaction, constant improvement as well as the management of processes. Furthermore, it will help delegates understand how these critical issues can be embedded in the quality management system of an organisation. Successful completion of the ISO 9001 course as well as the achievement of the 70% pass mark will satisfy the training requirements for those wishing to enrol as an auditor, principal auditor or lead auditor with the CQI-IRCA under the QMS 2015 scheme.
- To help you to lead an audit team
- Audit the quality management system of an organisation to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 9001:2015 – evidence needed for conformity
- Responsibilities and roles of auditors and lead auditors
- Processes and techniques for planning, conducting as well as reporting audits
- Audit follow-up activities and auditing for continual improvement
Offering better value for money, we design our courses to match your specific requirements.
Candidates completing the course, including the examination, will be awarded an CQI-IRCA registered certificate.