NEBOSH Diploma Course – International Diploma (IDIP)
Corporate Safety solutions Pvt Ltd has been delivering NEBOSH & IOSH accredited centre since 2009. CSS is one of the first company’s to be approved as a centre by NEBOSH & IOSH in India. Studying IOSH & NEBOSH safety course plays a critical role in the life of a Health & Safety officer. The NEBOSH International General Certificate (NEBOSH IGC) is an intermediate course with talks about the essential elements of Health & Safety. The NEBOSH Diploma course is often referred to as a gold standard marked as a quality standard by most employers in the field of health & safety.
The NEBOSH Diploma course is a career enhancement for most health & safety practitioners working in all sectors all over the world. Delegates studying the NEBOSH Diploma course in India appreciates how this training provides a sound basis for further progression to a higher level study such as MSc or CSP.
Who should do NEBOSH diploma course?
Corporate Safety Solutions is one of the oldest NEBOSH course providers in India. We build a strong foundation in our delegates once they pass the NEBOSH IGC training they eventually progress onto the NEBOSH Diploma course. The NEBOSH Diploma course is for aspiring health & safety professionals. This qualification also provides a sound basis for progression to a Master’s training or more specialist study (such as the NEBOSH Diploma in Environmental Management).
The NEBOSH Diploma course builds on the content covered in the NEBOSH IGC training. The qualification consists of four units and is marked separately. The training is offered via classroom & distance learning. Upon completion of the training, the exams include of three half-day exams. Also, delegates must complete an 8000-word work-based project.
What are the topics covered in the NEBOSH diploma course?
Unit IA: International management of health and safety
- Principles of Health & Safety Management
- Loss causation & Incident Investigation
- Identifying Hazards, Assessing & Evaluating Risk
- Risk Control & Emerging Planning
- Organizational Factors
- Human Factors
- Regulating Health & Safety
- Measuring Health & Safety performance
Unit IB: International Management of Hazardous Agents in the Workplace
- Principles of Toxicology and Epidemiology
- Hazardous Substances and Other Chemicals – Assessment of Risk
- Hazardous Substances and Other Chemicals – Engineering Controls and Personal Protective Equipment
- Monitoring and Measuring
- Biological Agents
- Physical Agents 1 – Noise & Vibration
- Physical Agents 2 – Radiation
- Psycho – Social Agents
- Musculoskeletal Risks and Controls
- Work Environment Risks and Controls
- Managing Occupational Health
Unit IC: International workplace and work equipment safety
- General Workplace issues
- Principles of Fire & Explosion
- Workplace Fire Risk Assessment
- Storage, Handling & Processing of Dangerous substances
- Work Equipment
- Machinery Safety
- Mechanical Handling
- Electrical Safety
- Safety in Construction & Demolition
- Environmental Pollution & Waste Management
Delegates preparing for NEBOSH Diploma course exams can find appropriate information like syllabus guide, guidance on command words, example question paper and examiner’s feedback by Clicking Here.
Unit DNI: Application of health and safety in the workplace
- Regulatory Framework
- Health & Safety Management System
- Identification & Discussion of Hazards
- Risk Assessment
- Action Plans
- Executive Summary
- Word Count
- Training Methodology
Benefits on completing the NEBOSH Diploma course?
On successful completion of the training, the NEBOSH Diploma holder may apply to become a Graduate Member of IOSH. The qualification is the first step in becoming a Chartered Safety & Health Practitioner (CMIOSH).