Corporate Safety Solutions Pvt Ltd welcomes feedback, including complaints, from our consumers. They allow us to correct any problems with our service, give us a chance to re-establish our relationship with our customers, and enable us to learn how to improve our service quality. Corporate Safety Solutions Pvt Ltd defines a complaint as any consumer expression of dissatisfaction with our service.
Consumers have the right to know what they can expect from Corporate Safety Solutions Pvt Ltd services.
Corporate Safety Solutions Pvt Ltd complaint handling processes will be consistent with current complaint handling standards.
Corporate Safety Solutions Pvt Ltd complaint handling will be compatible with the Principles and Objectives of the Companies Act, 1956 (No 1 of 1956)
Corporate Safety Solutions Pvt Ltd incorporates the criteria set out by Companies Act, 1956 (No 1 of 1956) Disability Services Standards, Standard 7: Complaints and Disputes and the Customer Service Complaint Handling Checklist into its complaints handling procedures.
Corporate Safety Solutions Pvt Ltd consumer feedback and complaints system demonstrates that:
- management and staff are committed to its effectiveness,
- it is fair to both complainant and respondent,
- it has sufficient resources,
- procedures for feedback, including the right to complain, are publicised,
- the complaints procedure is easily accessed,
- consumers who wish to complain have assistance and help from the advocate of their choice,
- staff respond courteously to feedback and complaints within two working days, and
- there are appropriate remedies.
Corporate Safety Solutions Pvt Ltd will:
- collect non identifying data on consumer complaints and feedback,
- use the information to determine underlying causes of customer problems, and
- correct any problems and improve the quality of our services.
Recognising that there may be barriers discouraging consumer feedback and complaints, Corporate Safety Solutions Pvt Ltd takes the user perspective into account by:
Ensuring that the complainant does not deal with staff who were involved in the problem.
- Enabling consumers to choose from several feedback procedures.
- Ensuring that our customer’s disability does not prevent them using the consumer feedback system.
- Reviewing the complaints and feedback procedures regularly with consumers
At the finalisation of each complaint, Corporate Safety Solutions Pvt Ltd informs all complainants about the relevant review processes.
To make a complaint, please e-mail : email@example.com or write to
CORPORATE SAFETY SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
303, 3rd floor, Sai Riddhi complex, Station Road, Mira Road, Mumbai – 401107, Opp post office, Thane, Maharashtra • India Tel: +91 (022) 812007/2008